I am so excited to give you a tour of my home office today. Hope you enjoy the video as much as we loved creating it!
I am so happy with how everything turned out. It is as functional as it is fashionable. For the palette, I was inclined towards a neutral base and gave the space its personality with little succulents, texture via the rug and the faux-leather nook chairs.
The desk is built by my fabulous husband and it obviously is my favorite piece in the office =))
The corner with the chairs and the fireplaces has been nicknamed as the strategy corner. Some days, the mister and I just sit here with the sun pouring in and have our morning coffee and we brainstorm ideas for upcoming content. It’ll be cozy in the winters with the fireplace in between that is being re-purposed as the coffee table.
I keep on moving accents around – keeping books racked on the floor – sometimes changing the direction that my desk chair faces – but one thing that remains constant is how much I love spending time here.
I have listed all the pieces used in the office below – let me know if you are looking for something specific. Hope you enjoyed the tour – can you see I have been bursting with excitement to bring the video and images to all of you. xo Neha
- Custom made curtains – similar ones can be found here
- curtain rod
- Gold Floor Tripod Lamp – Lamp Plus c/o
- Art work & frames – Minted c/o – Additional details in this post
- Gold Deer head – Near & Deer c/o
- White accent chairs
- Fireplace ( painted white DIY )
- Mirror from Home Goods
- Writing Desk – built by my husband
- Desk Chair
- Desk accessories : fist vase, eiffel tower shaped scissors
- Floating Shelves
- Shelf accessories : OK bookends, Book shaped planter, yellow dots vase, succulents, pineapple shaped candle,striped sailboat, gold tray
- Design Partner : Heavenly c/o