I wasn’t planning on doing a round-up of gift ideas, but then I got a few emails and messages on Instagram on what I was getting for Amit. Here are some of my favorite things – ones that I’ve either gifted in the past or those that Amit has hinted ( very openly ) for stuff that he’d love to get.
- Oculus Virtual Reality Headset – I got this for Amit last Christmas and it is one of my favorite gifts that I’ve given Amit, because I probably play with it more than he does. It is the trendy thing that guys love having ( #eyeroll ) but also so much fun for anyone else.
- Targeted Relief Foot and Calf Messager : We have this at home and trust me, it is one of the best “self-care” things you’ll ever purchase. After a long day, hard-core workout session, long trip or just to relax on a weekend – it is amazing. Infact, over the years – I’ve purchased this as a gift for close friends as well. Everyone loves it.
- Apple Smart Watch : This is one of the most popular Father’s Day gift ideas. I personally don’t like smart watches – because it’ll be another thing in addition to my laptop and phone that I’ll be tempted to check/engage with all day. But I think, Amit is going to get one pretty soon. He loves these gadgety-things!
- Coffee Machine : For the coffee-lovers, this is such a perfect gift. Having a fancy-looking, good-coffee making coffee machine at home – ahh Heaven! I have the Mr.Coffee Espresso and Cappuccino Maker and Nespresso Coffee Maker and Frother combo – and love them both equally. The Frother can be used to make cold-coffee ( cold-coffee India style, made with Nescafe – comes out SO good with all that froth! )
- Car detailing gift certificate : trust me, this will be very much appreciated.
- Massage gift certificate : It’s a clichéd gift idea, but again – one that will be appreciated.
- Personalized mug : A customized mug with a family pictures-college